Quantcast

Crafty or Crapty?

Re: Crafty or Crapty?

jenny@birdsandsoap
Well it certainly takes some creativity to come up with them. However, the heels look like doorstoppers. So no, I would not wear them. It's not the dinosaur that ruins it for me, but the fear of breaking my ankle, lol.

Re: Crafty or Crapty?

OH MY GOODNESS!  NO!!  Never!  Seriously!  WOW.

Re: Crafty or Crapty?

Amanda G.
OhMyGoodnessGracious. Unless my 5 year old son was having a glam Dinosaur costume birthday party, too much is just too much! Wowza!

Re: Crafty or Crapty?

LOL! I didn't even notice the door stopper heels!

Re: Crafty or Crapty?

Host:  Mary Beth ~ C & C
Oh my heavens!!!! LOL My youngest son would think I was cool but I would be mortified to wear/make those!
Mary Beth @ Cupcakes and Crinoline
http://cupcakesandcrinoline.com/