Quantcast

Commenting on Other Blogs

Nikki
So, b/c I read all my blogs via google reader and Feedler (on iphone) I have an extremely hard time hopping off and actually commenting on the blogs I read. Which, of course, has probably kept me from growing my own blog. How do you gain motivation to post on other blogs? Do you set aside time to do so?

Re: Commenting on Other Blogs

Kelly@ViewAlongTheWayHOST
I do set aside time, and I have a folder in my google reader of the blogs which I always comment on. I don't open that folder and read those blogs until I'm sitting down at my computer with time to comment.

Re: Commenting on Other Blogs

Nikki
That is a great idea!

Re: Commenting on Other Blogs

I know what you mean Nikki! I use a tablet when I'm away and it's really hard to go though the commenting process. When I'm at home I try my darndest each morning to make time and just visit other blogs. It's a balance thing, isn't it?
~ Heather, hosting The Forum at www.inspiremeheather.com

Re: Commenting on Other Blogs

Leslie
I like to comment on blog especially when it is something that I truly like.  I would want people to comment on my blog ~ Love to hear peoples thoughts.