Cleaning Tips & Tricks

HOST ~ Jessica @ Mom4Real
Is there one chore you dread more than any other?

Re: Cleaning Tips & Tricks

I have no idea why I hate it so.
Especially because it's done in no time...if I just do it.

Re: Cleaning Tips & Tricks

Ugh. Laundry. I wait till there are no clean clothes left (we have a lot of clothes!) And then it takes me days of round the clock loads to get it done. I don't mind washing it, or even folding it, but putting it away is the worst! It's so miserable I avoid doing it for another month, and thus, the vicious cycle repeats.

Has anyone conquered this beast? And do you have any good tips to keep me from falling into this lint trap? Why is it so hard to stay on top of the loads?