Christmas Cookies

Host:  Mary Beth ~ C & C
What are your favorite cookies to either eat or bake for the holidays?
Mary Beth @ Cupcakes and Crinoline
http://cupcakesandcrinoline.com/

Re: Christmas Cookies

Host - Morena
I love frosted butter cookies.  Such a pain to make but so good!

Re: Christmas Cookies

the yummy peanut butter kind with resse's cups!   and GOOD OLD chocolate chip!

Re: Christmas Cookies

We make shortbread every year - sooo good. This year we're going to try these ones and will be making them this weekend, don't they look fun?? http://www.thehappierhomemaker.com/2012/12/christmas-mice-cookies.html

~ Heather, hosting The Forum at www.inspiremeheather.com

Re: Christmas Cookies

Re: Christmas Cookies

Host:  Mary Beth ~ C & C
Jenny ~ those all look amazing!  Thanks so much for sharing them!  : )