Blog Goals?

Host {Heather} Inspired
Does anyone have any blogging goals for 2013? What are they?
~ Heather, hosting The Forum at www.inspiremeheather.com

Re: Blog Goals?

jenny@birdsandsoap
I've got HUGE expectations for myself in 2013!

I've been avoiding my blog for months and I am ready to start revamping things. Not only learning coding so I can actually make my blog friendlier, but I want to become one of "those bloggers" who schedules posts and has  consistent posting. I have always struggled with self-discipline, and having a blog has only made me painfully aware of my shortcomings. It's tough, but I'm trying to see it as new area to grow; a positive of sorts.

Here's to hoping it spills over into other areas of my life as well!

I've been reading others' posts on SEO and advertising, I really want to get informed on all that as well. So much to learn, with so little already under my belt, but I love to research! I am excited to sink my teeth in and learn.

My biggest blogging goal ever is to actually go to a blogging conference! I would love to meet you all in person and take in the whole experience!

Re: Blog Goals?

Host {Heather} Inspired
I liked your goals Jenny! Good luck and I wish you great success in 2013!
~ Heather, hosting The Forum at www.inspiremeheather.com

Re: Blog Goals?

I would like to meet you in person too Jenny!

Heather -- my goal this year is to do less, but do it better.  Instead of focusing on quantity -- this year will be about quality :)

Re: Blog Goals?

Host {Heather} Inspired
I love quality over quantity! Good luck with your goals Amy - you'll do great things I'm sure!
~ Heather, hosting The Forum at www.inspiremeheather.com