Best Times to Post

Host:  Mary Beth ~ C & C
Do you follow any particular algorithm for times to post to your blog, facebook, twitter, etc.?  If you do I would love to hear your input regarding what times/days seem to garner the best results!
Mary Beth @ Cupcakes and Crinoline
http://cupcakesandcrinoline.com/

Re: Best Times to Post

I find that 8-10 in the mornings and 4-5 in the afternoon are usually best times for blog posting, facebooking, etc.  I do find Sunday afternoon/evenings to be terrific or dead (one extreme of the other) as well.

I let twitter figure it out on its own by using "buffer".  You just add your tweets into the "buffer" and it tweets them when your twitter feed gets the most traffic/response.  You can also choose to just post immediately.

http://bufferapp.com/dashboard

Re: Best Times to Post

Host:  Mary Beth ~ C & C
Thanks for the info, Amy ~ I have never heard of using a 'buffer' for twitter....I am definitely going to check that out!