Quantcast

Best DIY Blogger

12

Best DIY Blogger

Who is YOUR fav??

I'm a big Ashley Ann fan (ashleyannphotography.com), but love fnding new DIY girls to follow.  Who do you love?

Re: Best DIY Blogger

Ashley @ Domestic Imperfection
I recently discovered Kelly at View Along the Way (http://www.viewalongtheway.com/)... she is super creative and FUNNY. The perfect combo :)

Re: Best DIY Blogger

I love Kelly too Ashley!  She is wonderful!!

Re: Best DIY Blogger

Oh gosh.  I can't pin down just one.

Mandi from Vintage Revivals is just waiting for an HGTV show.  Her style is very different from mine but I love how bold and creative she is.

Kristi from Addicted 2 Decorating always comes up with the most innovative and frugal projects-love her.

I Heart Organizing has crazy skills with not only organing but picking out beautiful colors/patterns.

I could go on and on...that is the wonderful thing about blogging to me-every blogger has a different gift/special talent to share!

Re: Best DIY Blogger

TOtally agree on Mandi - I've got to think that she's already got one in the works.  It will def.  happen for that girl :)

Re: Best DIY Blogger

tutusteaparties
I love Kelly from Smart! School {House} http://www.smartschoolhouse.com/

Many more though-
http://pinterest.com/lfrank1018/blogs-i-love/
Signature

Re: Best DIY Blogger

Unskinny Boppy
There's no way to pin down just one, but to hit the highlights of my favorites- I adore Kari at Thistlewood Farms and Heather and Vanessa At the Picket Fence.  Kevin and Layla at The Lettered Cottage are the pinnacle of DIY bloggers for me.  They consistently blow me away with putting their creativity into action.  I can't wait to see what they do with this new house!

Re: Best DIY Blogger

Cool pinboard Lauren!

Off to check out Kelly now - a new one to me!!

Re: Best DIY Blogger

That's a new one for me! Can't wait to check it out!

Re: Best DIY Blogger

I was going to say the same thing...Kari from Thistlewood Farms. She is just too funny. And talented! Ack...can't take it!

Re: Best DIY Blogger

Miriam
Impossible to choose a favorite, Love so many! I have to say, though, lately I've been noticing how super creative Melissa's projects are (hey Melissa :)_ lol.
I'm checking out the forum per the Blogtalk mention. This is cool! What a great idea.

Re: Best DIY Blogger

Unskinny Boppy
So glad you're here Miriam!  Thank you so much for joining us! I'm honored! :)

Re: Best DIY Blogger

Miriam
Thank you, Beth :)
--
Miriam Illions
Director of Community

From: "Unskinny Boppy [via THE FORUM]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 12:39 AM
To: Miriam Illions <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: Best DIY Blogger

So glad you're here Miriam!  Thank you so much for joining us! I'm honored! :)

http://the-forum.3081.n7.nabble.com/Best-DIY-Blogger-tp24p321.html
To unsubscribe from Best DIY Blogger, click here.
NAML

Re: Best DIY Blogger

Hi Miriam - welcome!!

I have to agree with you on Melissa -- she's quite the rockstar isn't she???

Re: Best DIY Blogger

Miriam
Totally :)
--
Miriam Illions
Director of Community

From: "Amy Renea [via THE FORUM]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 2:00 PM
To: Miriam Illions <[hidden email]>

Hi Miriam - welcome!!

I have to agree with you on Melissa -- she's quite the rockstar isn't she???
~Amy Renea

http://the-forum.3081.n7.nabble.com/Best-DIY-Blogger-tp24p334.html
To unsubscribe from Best DIY Blogger, click here.
NAML

Re: Best DIY Blogger

DreamingofDIY
I love Kat from DIYdiva.  She is doing exactly what I want to do!
Kathleen
DreamingofDIY

Re: Best DIY Blogger

will have to check her out!  What is her blog url?

Re: Best DIY Blogger

Shannon at Fox Hollow Cottage
I have such eclectic taste and I'm so appreciative of a diversity of styles. I am constantly blown away by the major talent out there!!!! I don't have a favorite but I sure admire MANY!

Re: Best DIY Blogger

Aimee
Oh my gosh, the Lettered Cottage hung the moon in my world!  I'm excited for their new house, too Beth!  XO, Aimee

Re: Best DIY Blogger

Nikki
Oh no... now my Google Reader is going to grow even bigger!!! I'll never get caught up :)
12