{BLOGGY CHALLENGE} If I didn't blog today I would...

{BLOGGY CHALLENGE} If I didn't blog today I would...

Go get paper.  Yes really.

Go get paper.

Ok - write down three things you would do RIGHT NOW if you weren't blogging.  No I'm not kidding.  Fill in the blank.

If I didn't blog today I would _________________________________

NOW CLOSE YOUR COMPUTER AND GO DO THOSE THREE THINGS.  NO IFS ANDS OR BUTS!  Seriously!  GO!

Then, blog about it tomorrow and tell us how it went!

Re: {BLOGGY CHALLENGE} If I didn't blog today I would...

Host {Heather} Inspired
Sleep in....
~ Heather, hosting The Forum at www.inspiremeheather.com

Re: {BLOGGY CHALLENGE} If I didn't blog today I would...

sleeping in...the luxury of teenagers...WHY of WHY did I not appreciate it more?!?!?

Re: {BLOGGY CHALLENGE} If I didn't blog today I would...

This is an AWESOME exercise. My life got in the way of blogging today so I ended up doing those things anyway. :) But I love this idea. No excuses for missing out on the important things!

Re: {BLOGGY CHALLENGE} If I didn't blog today I would...

Ginger @ Literally Inspired
I love bloggy challenges!

I would - clean my bathroom, clean out my linen closet, and finish removing the wallpaper from my bathroom.

If those things didn't pan out, I would settle on just watching netflix for a few hours.

Re: {BLOGGY CHALLENGE} If I didn't blog today I would...

Nikki
Take a nap! I have a newborn and a toddler... the toddler is asleep. I am going RIGHT NOW to feed the baby and take a nap. Thanks for the inspiration!