{BLOG PROMPT} My worst shoot EVER was...

{BLOG PROMPT} My worst shoot EVER was...

Tell us about that terrible shoot you did with that crazy kid and how you made it work.  Maybe you had a wedding with one of THOSE brides -- how did you handle her?  What are your best tips for the worst of shoots??

{Feel free to answer below or use the questions as a prompt for a blog post.  Go ahead and link up your blog post in your forum comment and we'll shoot you some traffic!}