{BLOG PROMPT} I will never, ever, ever eat __________ again.

Did you have a bad experience at a girl scout cook out with the "mystery meat" in a tin foil package? (I did!)  Perhaps you will never, ever eat an orange again because ______________.  Disgusted by grains?  Meat abhorring vegetarian?  Share your opinion!  Share your reasons, then share it with us here at the Nest!

{Feel free to answer below or use the questions as a prompt for a blog post.  Go ahead and link up your blog post in your forum comment and we'll shoot you some traffic!}

Re: {BLOG PROMPT} I will never, ever, ever eat __________ again.

Add to the "mystery meat in a foil bag" the bananas filled with marshmallows and chocolate chips from that cookout...UGGGGGGGGH.