[BLOG PROMPT] Change 1 thing about this space...

[BLOG PROMPT] Change 1 thing about this space...

I love looking at spaces on Houzz and wondering what would happen if I could just change one little thing.  Would this room function PERFECTLY if only it had a lamp?  or a new rug?

Check out the photos at http://www.Houzz.com
 or pinterest or wherever and try to think about changing just ONE THING in the room to make it work better.  Share with your readers and see if you can inspire them to make a change in THEIR spaces!