[BLOG PROMPT] 3 things that I'll never change about my blog design...

[BLOG PROMPT] 3 things that I'll never change about my blog design...

What are 3 (or more!) things that are vital to your blog's design?  What will never change?

Will you always use social networking buttons?
Will you always have a great about page?
Have you found the PERFECT font?

Share your tips and tricks with your readers that happen to be blog writers as well!  Share your expertise and experience!

Re: [BLOG PROMPT] 3 things that I'll never change about my blog design...

Kelly@ViewAlongTheWayHOST
One thing that's important to me as a blog reader is to the see a pic of the blogger on the home page. It just makes me feel more connected to the blog to know who's talking to me! I'm curious to see what everyone else has to say, because I'm in the middle of a redesign now!

Re: [BLOG PROMPT] 3 things that I'll never change about my blog design...

TOTALLY agree Kelly!  I used to not hae a photo for the LONGEST time because I hate photos of myself :)  While I still don't have one front and center, I do have plenty sprinkled around the site.  I DO think it makes a difference to "see" who is talking to you, you know??

I also love when you can quickly find social networking buttons and when ads are down low on the page.