Are you already stressing about weight gain for the holidays

Are you already stressing about weight gain for the holidays

Cheri
I have been shedding pounds all month long.  Beyond the weight loss, I have so much energy.  I feel 15-20 years younger.
http://itssoverycheri.com/2012/10/30/how-to-not-add-extra-pounds-on-your-thanksgiving-meal/

Diabetes

Cheri
According to the American Diabetes Association, about 26 million Americans have diabetes, and over 60 million more are on the verge with pre-diabetic conditions that may be symptom free. TAKE BACK YOUR HEALTH.

Re: Are you already stressing about weight gain for the holidays

I WISH I felt 15-20 years younger!!  How are you doing it Cheri?  What is your secret?