Anyone else about to get walloped by this storm?

Anyone else about to get walloped by this storm?

HOST-Court-Creek Line
I'm scared! We have big trees! Is that even the correct use of the word "walloped"?

I just realized this morning that we're going to get hit and it's going to be bad. I thought for sure we were way too far away to even think about it. Anyone doing anything crazy brilliant to prepare?

Re: Anyone else about to get walloped by this storm?

Host {Heather} Inspired
You take care Courtenay - I hope you and your family are safe!
~ Heather, hosting The Forum at www.inspiremeheather.com

Re: Anyone else about to get walloped by this storm?

CL Amy
We have big trees too!!  We lost one in that storm last year in October (we had a really weird ice storm in PA early) because all the leaves were still on it.  The GIANT oak out front is still loaded with leaves right now.  We're thinking we'll move the kiddies down to the basement to sleep "just in case".