A "Hank-in-the-morning" candle...

CL Amy
So after attending a conference all weekend, I came home and one of the things I missed most was the smell of my baby in the morning.  Not a particularly pleasant smell to the average person, but very much HANK-in-the-morning.  I told my husband that I wished they made a 'Hank-in-the-morning candle so I could capture that smell forever.  He thought I was weird, but funny.  What do YOU think?  What would you make a candle of?

Re: A "Hank-in-the-morning" candle...

noreg1969
Yeah, I get you. My children are all grown with families of their own, but that wonderful baby or small child smell when they were fresh from bed tears me up everytime.

Re: A "Hank-in-the-morning" candle...

to tears!!!  oh my...

I cry at the drop of a hat, so I think I'll be crying the last 50 years of my life once these babies lose that wonderful smell and start smelling like teenage boys...